- I was born and raised in Seattle, WA
- I graduated with a degree in Communications from UCLA.
- I have a border collie/cocker spaniel dog child
- I’m an avid podcast listener.
- I love roller skating and biking in my free time!
It’s exciting to work for a business that constantly encourages learning, growth, and providing the best possible experience for clients. Everyone truly cares about each and every person that we see, and it makes working at Cake a true dream job.
What I enjoy most about working at Cake is:
I really enjoy helping people find solutions for their skin. Skincare can be intimidating! There’s so many options, trends, and lines out there that it can be overwhelming. It’s a really great feeling when you’ve helped someone feel more confident and empowered. I love building relationships with my clients and helping them feel their best.
When you’re not at work, what are you doing?
Spending time with friends and family, watching the latest Netflix series, or daydreaming about where I want to travel next.