Professional quality, made for home.
This dermatologist-endorsed blue and red light therapy Mini device targets your expected—and surprise—breakouts while soothing inflammation and redness.
The Blemish Eraser uses clinically proven wavelengths of light (blue and red) and optimized light energy output to naturally treat acne and breakouts.
- The blue wavelength (415nm) eliminates bacteria on the surface of the skin to neutralize acne flare ups.
- The red wavelength (633nm) reduces inflammation, pigmentation, and redness and helps prompt cellular repair and circulation for a more vibrant complexion.
- The Hydrocolloid Patches help adhere the device to the skin for a hands-free treatment while giving extra skincare benefits thanks to ingredients like salicylic acid and green tea antioxidants.
The Blemish Eraser Hydrocolloid Patches are infused with acne-fighting ingredients such as salicylic acid and green tea antioxidants to help clear congested skin and soothe irritation alongside the Mini LED treatment. The Hydrocolloid Patches are sticky on both sides and adhere the Blemish Eraser device to your skin for a hands-free treatment. Please note: The Hydrocolloid Patches are single-use
What It Does:
- Concentrated spot treatment for stubborn breakouts
- Preventative solution for early-stage blemishes
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- No harsh chemicals or steroids
- Featuring clinically-proven hydrocolloid ingredients including salicylic acid and green tea antioxidants
- 1 Blemish Eraser LED device
- 14 single-use Hydrocolloid Patches
- 1 Magnetic 2-pin charging cable
- 1 User guide
How To Use:
- Four 10-minute treatments per week until the blemish subsides.
- View the how-to video here.
Salicylic acid clears blocked pores to help diminish acne
Green tea's antioxidants help soothe irritated skin
CMC Carboxymethyl cellulose (Cellulose Gum), Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Rosin, Homopolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral oil), PET, Niacinamide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid and Pentaerythritol Tetrakis.