There will be a lot of changes to ensure the safety and health of our staff and clients. We are implementing additional standards to allow for the most stringent sanitation practices while still offering exceptional service.
Here's what your appointments will look like:
- We will be contacting you at the start of your service at the number on file to let you know we are ready for you to safely enter the shop. This means that you will not be entering or exiting with any other clients so as to maintain social distancing as best as possible. Please wait outside the stairwell or in your car so we don't have crowding at the entrance.
- Please come on time and wearing a face mask. We will have some face masks available for clients that come without a face covering but please try to bring your own if possible.
- Please wash your hands as soon as you enter. We will have just cleaned the washroom so it will be ready for you.
- We are allowing 10-20 minutes between each service to allow us time to wipe down and disinfect every surface and every tool.
- Your service provider will be wearing protective face wear during the service.
- We ask that you keep talking to a minimum while your mask is off during a facial. Book here for your next appointment.
- We will be doing touchless and cashless transaction so please update your card information in Vagaro.
- We will be checking the King County numbers each week to decide whether we will be open the next week.
- We’ve felt a tremendous amount of support from clients, friends and family asking how they can assist us during this difficult time of transition. If you would like to support us, the best way to do that is with a gift card purchase (help now- see us later!).
- For those of you who shop our retail products - we’ve got you covered. As always we’ll happily provide complimentary curbside (and social distanced) pick-ups at either of our locations for any products you may need. We know our skin never stops _______, even during a time of crisis! Please email us at any time and we'll get those products to you.
Should you have any questions about our new protocols - or need advice on how to save the skin on your hands from all the washing! - feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com and stay tuned for updates and tips on our Instagram page.