Professional quality, made for home.
Target fine lines, age spots, and inflammation with this medical-grade red light therapy Mini device.
How Does It Work?
The Skin Corrector uses clinically proven wavelengths of light (red and near-infrared) and optimized light energy output to work at a cellular level to stimulate new collagen and reduce fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, and pigmentation.
- The red wavelength (633nm) reduces inflammation, pigmentation, and redness and helps prompt cellular repair and circulation for a more vibrant complexion.
- The near-infrared wavelength (830nm) targets deeper fibroblast cells, stimulating new collagen and elastin production, resulting in plumper, firmer, more youthful looking skin.
- The Hydrocolloid Patches help adhere the device to the skin for a hands-free treatment while giving extra skincare benefits thanks to ingredients like vitamin C and azelaic acid.
The Skin Corrector Hydrocolloid Patches are infused with skin-loving ingredients such as vitamin C and azelaic acid to help brighten tone and lighten the appearance of dark spots alongside the Mini LED treatment. The Hydrocolloid Patches are sticky on both sides and adhere the Skin Corrector device to your skin for a hands-free treatment. Please note: The Hydrocolloid Patches are single-use.
What It Does:
- Targeted treatments for stubborn areas
- Clinically proven to diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation and sunspots
- Rejuvenates dry and flakey patches
- Targeted treatments for the most delicate areas
- Featuring clinically-proven hydrocolloid ingredients including vitamin C and azelaic acid
- 1 Skin Corrector LED device
- 14 single-use Hydrocolloid Patches
- 1 Magnetic 2-pin charging cable
- 1 User guide
- Three to five, 10-minute treatments per week for 4-6 weeks followed by maintenance as desired.
- View the how-to video here.
Vitamin C visibly brightens skin tone.
Azelaic acid helps reduce the appearance of dark spots.
CMC Carboxymethyl cellulose (Cellulose Gum), Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer , Homopolymer, Hydrogenated Rosin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral oil), PET, Azelaic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate and Pentaerythritol tetrakis.